Mountain Summit Advisors is not an investment banking firm but a group of seasoned executives that have past executive and operational experience. We are a strategic and financial advisory firm with focused capabilities. Our primary focus is for the healthcare technology and services clients. Our services and our engagements are specifically designed in concert with our clients. Mountain Summit Advisors builds programs to meet each client’s unique needs. Our objectives and rewards are focused on value realization for our clients. Mountain Summit Advisors basic services include:
- Mergers and Acquisitions including Buy-side and Sell-side Services
- Advisory Service
- Strategic Company Positioning
- Capital Strategy including Growth Capital and Recapitalizations
For both sell-side and buy-side engagements, our clients and their targets include public companies and private companies. For companies that need recapitalization, bridge loans or growth capital, we assist in helping to make arrangements with quality partners in the marketplace.
In early 2012, Mountain Summit Advisors performed an asset buy of R.L. Johnson and associates. Ron Johnson continues on the MSA staff as a valued associate.
We customize each sell-side engagement to meet the specific needs of our clients. Our industry understanding of our clients’ capabilities and healthcare executive experience allows us to appropriately position a business with the appropriate list of potential buyers. MSA sell-side success is based on:
- A clear understanding of our clients’ capabilities and strategic positioning
- An executive understanding of the market and product plan
- Consulting with the client on a clear path to success
- Listening to the needs of owners to find the best possible partners
- Client side preparation to allow the seller to build all the materials for a successful transaction over time without expensive consulting services
Our buy-side clients include companies varying in size from small single purpose to companies with several hundred million dollars a year. During our buy-side engagements, MSA works closely with the client’s senior management teams. The main focuses are:
- Strategic targeting companies that meet our clients’ unique objectives
- Careful key factor and benefit analysis for each potential deal
- Parameters and deal structure evaluation
- Assistance in due diligence
- Leading the negotiation of the definitive agreements
We have worked with clients at all stages of growth across the healthcare sector and understand the specific opportunities and challenges associated with various types of transactions.
MSA can help provide specialized growth capital investment banking services and recapitalization to healthcare growth companies. While it is not a primary focus of MSA, we focus on making introductions to individuals and firms that can assist our clients. Our services include providing the following:
- Work to determine the best possible investment strategy for our clients
- Access a broad range of institutional investors and lenders
- Assist in developing effective marketing strategies for the investors
- Advise and negotiate with investors to achieve optimal transaction structure and terms
The specialized experience of the MSA team is with hands-on business operations offering our clients: strategic insight, marketplace credibility, quality preparation & planning, solid acquisitions and more competitive deal terms.